We Are HIRING
Service Coordinator / Service Manager
- Job Type: Full-time
Chamberlain Building Services Inc is a privately owned company that originated in Hamilton Ontario and has been actively operating for over 20years. We are proudly owned and managed by highly technical people who have worked within the industry at many different levels. We pride ourselves on offering total solutions within our industry for all HVAC-Refrigeration-Electrical- and Building Automation systems. We believe in technology and investing in our company to stay current and committing to service the most advanced systems in our industry.
Our strength comes from our people and the training systems in place to allow them to excel within our company structure and their own careers. We want our customers to feel confident knowing that when we are called upon, we will find the solution required effectively solve their problem. We are committed to providing our customers the best value service by having superior systems in place that produce best in class results both with performance and value.
Help us help you advance your career!
Our company is currently expanding and seeking qualified Service coordinator / Service manager to join our Team. We are seeking candidates that possess technical experiences within the HVAC industry. The candidate must have 5 years’ experience working within the Commercial, Industrial, and Institutional HVAC-R sector.
The candidate is required to assist field technicians with technical and management support along with service scheduling, quoting and light project management. The potential candidate may also be required to perform site inspections as well as training sessions for apprentices and junior mechanics.
Our company values its’ employees and offers industry leading compensation packages including pension plans, vacation pay, company vehicles, full benefits packages, and guaranteed min 40-hour work weeks. Potential candidates must have clean driving record and be able to supply a clean criminal background check.
Please send us your resume.
Duties and Responsibilities;
- Work closely with our service dispatcher to assist with scheduling and daily support of approx. 20 techs.
- Dispatch technicians during high demand situations.
- Assist Operations and project managers.
- Provide technical and management support to field staff.
- Review / assess daily technical reports submitted by Field staff.
- Provide customers with quotes and recommendations.
- Project management and support to field staff.
- Manage Preventative maintenance scheduling and support.
- Customer relations.
- Site visits and project quoting.
- Maintain technicians training modules.